Learn the essentials for compliant customer engagement during a pandemic.
TCPA complaints and lawsuits are on the rise, and scammers bring a negative connotation to telemarketing. For legal businesses, there is a lot of uncertainty and even fear about how to communicate during a pandemic.
This webinar covers:
- An overview of the requirements of the TCPA and TSR, and how they are affected by the pandemic
- The definition of an ATDS
- How declared states of emergency affect customer outreach efforts, statewide vs nationwide
- Which states prohibit debt collection calls during a pandemic
- The FCC's ruling clarifying emergency calls