Learn the essentials for compliant customer engagement during a pandemic.
TCPA complaints and lawsuits are on the rise, and scammers bring a negative connotation to telemarketing. For legal businesses, there is a lot of uncertainty and even fear about how to communicate during a pandemic. This webinar is intended to provide clarity and increase your confidence in customer outreach, ensuring compliance with regulations so you can build customer trust.
This webinar will cover:
- An overview of the requirements of the TCPA and TSR, and how they are affected by the pandemic
- The definition of an ATDS
- How declared states of emergency affect customer outreach efforts, statewide vs nationwide
- Which states prohibit debt collection calls during a pandemic
- The FCC's ruling clarifying emergency calls
- Best practices for PCI compliance while working remotely
For immediate assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 585-4888 or (770) 255-1020.
Watch Our Webinar
Fill out the form below to watch the webinar How to Communicate and Maintain Compliance During a Pandemic.