Gartner® Market Guide for
Consent & Preference Management
This research provides Marketers, CX, Security, and Risk Leaders with insights needed to evaluate consent and preference management capabilities critical for doing business today.
In today’s marketplace, consumers want control and transparency over their data. Global privacy regulations are expanding to give them what they want.
This has created demand for robust solutions able to drive granular first-party data collection strategies, however, organizations are constrained by their technical abilities to do so.
This report provides critical insights needed when considering technical functionality required for a consent and preference solution. Highlights include:
- Deploy a holistic solution that considers all departments
- The solution must be flexible to meet current and future requirements
- Move from reactive toward proactive self-service
- Include support for collection, consolidation, & synchronization
- Consent choices must be granular to meet needs across geographies